NLMFF COVID-19 RESPONSE GRANTS
The NLM Family Foundation has made grants to the following organizations in response to the COVID-19 crisis. The purpose of these grants is to rapidly deploy resources to organizations in Massachusetts working directly with communities that are significantly impacted by the coronavirus outbreak.
• Massachusetts General Hospital and the Lurie Center for Autism
• Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
• Boston Healthcare for the Homeless
• The Autism Center, Massachusetts Advocates for Children
• The Greater Boston Food Bank
• Combined Jewish Philanthropies
CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-2019) AND AUTISM
The NLM Family Foundation has created a new "CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-2019) AND
AUTISM Resource Page" to offer information about helping and providing services to individuals with autism and related disabilities during a COVID-19 outbreak. This page will be updated periodically as the situation evolves and new resources are published.